Thursday, June 19, 2014

Unstoppable shirts design

unstoppable
unstoppable by SangiDesign
Make your own custom tee at Zazzle

i didn't even think that was a word. I started a couple of years back designing shirts for a friend. In my spare time I have designed some of my own. I use words because for some reason people find comfort in words. They feel uncomfortable with images they can not identify. I also observed that as individuals we identify a great deal with what we wear. I am a teacher. A few years back the dance teacher began to make shirts. she offered one to me as long as I wore it. I did because i really don't give a S*%t. I like to support my students and quite a few are dancers. The response I got for wearing a dancer shirt was intriguing. My students would tell me that I was not a dancer. I even got the same response from adults.  not with words but with looks. I thought how silly. So here I am. So I think i will make a few like this. different words. I used a messy drawing style because i like to see the line and the artist hand in the design.
unstoppable
unstoppable by SangiDesign
Make your own custom tee at Zazzle