Monday, June 30, 2014

Tutorial ~ How to Paint Leather Shoes

Shared from Zite

 

 

[thumbnail]

Tutorial ~ How to Paint Leather Shoes

tearosehome.blogspot.com - I contributed this post at Brassy Apple a few weeks ago, and I am posting this today in case you missed it.

Last summer, I spray painted my shoes with a regular can of spray paint. I loved the color and the shoes turned out very pretty. Though, after a couple times of wearing them, the paint started to crack here and there. I did touch up paint and wore them the whole summer, but after that I said good by to them. Hmm, there has to be a better way, I thought. After searching online, I finally found the product I have been looking for! Angelus carries all sorts of items to help creative craving. I bought items that I needed and got busy! If you have old shoes still in good condition but in need of a face lift, or you want to create one of a kind shoes, you are in luck. :)

Zite logo

Available on the App Store.