Friday, June 29, 2012

I think that will use videos for my classes

i am thinking of making videos so my students can watch at home and make images like the ones they saw.
i was thinking that i can use time periods for my beginning students... from pre history to maybe the renaissance
my second year students we can do influential artist through out time...
and for my third year students i can make videos of art movements...

i tried using the museum web sites to get them to look at the art works... and there is nothing better than getting them to see the art works....  i think a short video will help them to get the stuff easier.

with art 1 i can make videos of the elements of art and principles of design... and the art periods...
art history time line
with art 2 i can make videos of influential artist... i have a list somewhere. influential artist

with art 3 i can have them watch videos of art movements...
Art movements