Friday, January 6, 2012

winning

today one of my friends posted something interesting on their facebook profile...
it dealt with winning.
something about keeping it a goal and through it it will reveal who you are or something or other...
it also reminded me about charlie sheen... i dont know how to spell the mans name
the whole winning thing
i was going to respond to her... but ended up deleting my comments...
i do this often... i start to write something and then end up deleting it.
i think thats why it has take me so much time to actually start writing on this blog.
i was going to tell her i chased that muse for a long time...victory
and i had a lot of success following her... and don't misunderstand me i learned a great deal from it... but at the end i found that when i finally caught her the feeling was empty...
i think the thrill of the chase is what drives... so why not focus more on that...
process
i think thats why i focus so much on process in my work.
and i find it more pleasing...winning was not all it was all cracked up to be...
but i guess it could be i chose the wrong thing to win at...
all the same you should be careful chasing victory...it can lead you astray