Thursday, September 9, 2010

The works of John W. Golden

lately i have been attracted to this type of work... i think its whimsical...
John W. Golden

Lunastrella Super 8 Camera Print 4 in x 6 in

A Song of Wires 12 x 18


Read a Book Print 6 in x 10 in


Lowtops Black on Red Print 8 in x 8 in Square


Labrador Retriever Print 8 in x 10 in

this is what the artist has to say about himself and his work:
"I have been selling my art since I was 11 or so, way back in the 70's. In that time, I have created a large catalog of work in photography and illustration, and my commercial work in design and animation has been seen on Cartoon Network, Animal Planet, Nickelodeon, CBS, TNT, TBS, PBS, and TechTV.

I create all my work digitally, mostly starting with a blank screen and using the mouse or a pen and graphics tablet to create an image. I use scans in my collage work, but everything else is painted or drawn within the computer.

My wife and I have an Etsy shop of Customizable Art for Kids called motanddot. Please check it out. http://motanddot.etsy.com"